1. Lions Mane Mushroom boost concentration, increases memory, protects the nervous system, and may slow dementia.
2. Turkey Tail: treat common cold, and flu, aid in digestion, help heal infections
3. Red Reishi Mushroom boosts the immune system, aids in fighting cancer cells, and helps fight fatigue and depression.
4. Maitake Mushroom manages weight naturally, stabilize blood sugar, and improves digestion. Maitake mushroom powder also combats Metabolic Syndrome which can help with weight loss.
5. Cordyceps Mushroom is the mushroom of human performance for athletes everywhere. It increases ATP up take in cells for energy. Cordyceps mushrooms bring in more oxygen during exercise for improved performance. Aids in anti-ageing and anti-tumor effects.
6. Chaga Mushroom is not good for just one ailment, BUT ALL ailments. It supports the immune system, produces cancer fighting cells, helps with skin, hair, nails, and improves vision. Helps with vision and is a very commonly known as mushroom tea, for health, great with coffee too as similar in flavor, woodsy bitter.